Who’s rich? Buy this.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone see this? Seth is auctioning this Orange and all proceeds go to buyer’s local trail organization. Somehow it has gotten over $53,000....

it would be really cool if bike companies were the driving force behind the bid
they'll get great press.

man... if I ran into this on the trails... I'm following you home with the seediest person I know, @Paul H
Al Bundy Thumbs Up.gif

Seth appears to be a nice guy and sure he’s involved with the mtb community, but paying that kind of money for an otherwise cheap bike just because it belonged to him? Nah. If I had the kind of money to make such a big donation to JORBA I would do it directly. And soon after that I would have to look for a gods divorce attorney...

Before putting out that much money for the bike on eBay I'd talk to my accountant to make sure the donation was tax deductible. I'm not sure if an eBay auction would qualify.

Apparently eBay flagged the auction and deleted it. Seth posted he is trying to get it back, but probably won't be able to talk to someone until Tuesday.

Who's Seth?

Guy buys land with some property, builds trails, makes videos, profits. It's not my kind of riding but I enjoy watching his videos.

I’d still rather have a new Pivot and 9 more for my friends. Money better spent IMO.
Unless JORBA

After a discussion with eBay (and apparently getting an apology from them), Seth has relisted the bike:

Already over $40K.

Back
Top Bottom