White trail closure

njkayaker

I don't think a trail open for years that didn't seem to have any impact to that plant before should be closed. you have your opinion. I am entitled to mine

ryderX

Norm can you lock this thread. It isn't getting any more productive...
I ran in KVSP last night and I found that the white trail is still closed and blocked off. Someone or thing did rip down one of the trail closure signs but the trail is definitely unriddeable, runable yes, rideable no. I also think this thread should stay open, it is the Interweb after all, when did any forum ever become productive ?

kidzach

One of the better trails. It will be missed .But nothing to get your undies all bunched up about. Plenty of other good miles to enjoy. Ride on............,...,.......

DownhillR3

Just saw the closed trail yesterday, not surprised. Figured someone got injured on it but knew MTBNJ would have more information. I just started riding MTB again after a few years off and KVSP has been my home turf. The amount of cheater lines at that place and causing trails to be even wider, my god. With the way bike technology has evolved... I thought it would HELP people ride obstacles, not pave new paths around rocks, logs, branches, etc. on the trails.

Offtopic to the closed trail:

Saw ROGUE Freeclimbing rock climbers all over KVSP with NO helmets or ropes climbing up rock faces at KVSP. They got nervous when I rode by. I shook my head as passing them and said, "hope you don't fall because you are going to ruin it for all us".

Top Bottom