Where to start/park

S

Stan LeCupp

does anyone have some parking info for me. It seems most people are parking at the boat house. Is this the best place to start? Is there a fee to park there? Thanks.

SpartaBard

does anyone have some parking info for me. It seems most people are parking at the boat house. Is this the best place to start? Is there a fee to park there? Thanks.

I have parked up at the ranger station by the main entrance. By parking there you do not have to pay the entrance fee. you can start out on the trail right across the road.

S

Stan LeCupp

is the main entrance off the Warwick turnpike on the east side of the park?

SpartaBard

GE file attached

Here it is in GE.

Yep Warwick tpk on the east side. Just inside the park you will see the ranger/visitor center. You can park right there and take the trail on the left side of the road. Make sure to get a map in the visitor center first!

Attachments

• Main entrance.kmz
    636 bytes · Views: 347
S

Stan LeCupp

Ok thanks Brad.I parked there once before I just wasn't sure if that was the spot. Thanks again

D

DANSPANK

Hi Alex,

This place is on my list, when arte you heading up there?

S

Stan LeCupp

Hi Alex,

This place is on my list, when arte you heading up there?

Hey Dan

I was there today, sorry I didn't see your post. It's only my second time at wawayanda. Next time I'll have to join a local, it seems I was on fire roads way too much. I let you know next time.

Alex

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions