Where did your bike take you this weekend?

Jakky

Riding the winspace carbon bike T1500 in the field
73288624_2494257834230352_5499857737384722432_o.jpg

To the basement, for some wrenching. Need to get myself on 2 wheels again ASAP.

Left work at noon Friday (shhh) and tried Mercer Cnty Park for the first time. I only did from the marina to the dam (and that section of trail back there) and back because I still wanted to be home to get my kids off the bus and have the bike and myself cleaned up first. Can't wait to do the entire park when I have more time. Got a great shot from near the dam of my bike in front of the lake. Nice and peaceful.

So in this new world of transparency in dealings......

Two strikes (unless @Norm wants to overrule)

i'd recommend introducing yourself, and describing the bike/components/unique characteristics, then sending people to where they can find more info, and maybe getting one in someone's hands to do a local testimonial.

But what do i know?

Left work at noon Friday (shhh) and tried Mercer Cnty Park for the first time. I only did from the marina to the dam (and that section of trail back there) and back because I still wanted to be home to get my kids off the bus and have the bike and myself cleaned up first. Can't wait to do the entire park when I have more time. Got a great shot from near the dam of my bike in front of the lake. Nice and peaceful.
Lemme guess, on your windspace carbon? Nice try, chinese bot! I'm onto you!!!!

Edit: this is actually a nice thread title.

Both post are at the end of a Chinese work day. This one was easy with mistakes all over. If they took time to invest in the site a little they could of fooled us an extra day or 2. 1st post was the smell, should of led off 2nd post first. I also agree good thread title. So who is interested in a ripped off proprietary china frame?

damn, you guys are being tough on this young person trying to sell bikes ;)

Back
Top Bottom