Where are you riding tomorrow morning (10/17/15)?

this was a great thread....people going in all directions, lots of groups, lots of parks.
great follow-up weekend to the jam.

This type of thread might need to go in the regular rotation ?????

I mean…would the concept work?

You’d almost need one per week? Or maybe an Ad Hoc Today Ride Thread.

Or maybe just use this for day-of rides?

Is this thing on?

I checked Strava, and on the morning of 10/17/15 I took a Fatboy that I borrowed from Dan Matthews and rode it at Ringwood. I liked it, and as you may know, I ended up buying one of my own. I also recall that I got a ticket on the way there for my registration being expired.

I think it would be great to have something along the lines of a weekly ride meetup thread. Just a quick "hey I'm heading to Ringwood Thurs afternoon if anyone wants to join" kind of thing would be great for making some connections.

I wonder - did we used to do this? I mean...I know @MissJR used to have a weekly post but that was more event/official stuff. Having an ad hoc thread every week might not be a bad idea.

Following this now to see where it goes. Once I get back to riding would be a great way to connect with more experienced folks for trails that are not familiar to me.

Like “hey anyone heading to stephens on (insert date) would like a guided tour of the new trails and some stuff that’s good for an advanced beginner …” kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom