What have you done to your bike today?

Just received this yesterday. Apidura bolt on. Plan is to remove the seat bag. Use a strap for the tube and CO2.
20220415_185330.jpg
20220415_185336.jpg

Trek/Bontrager makes frame bags specifically for the new Checkpoint gravel bikes....frame size specific too...and they mount with boss screws. I picked up a bag for my frame, just waiting on the screws to show up. Will take pic when screws show up

I wish my frames were big enough for a frame bag.
No excuses, Rouge panda will customize it to fit your frame….. just like they did mine.😉

use b-rad bracket to relocate the seat tube bottle cage down a bit and use the lower two bolts on the down tube bottle cage and you have more than enough room for a bag.

Last edited:
After a ride today and while cleaning bike noticed the rear wheel/rim problem…. Thought it was a broken spoke but looking deeper discovered a broken rim! Stan’s Podium SRD, completed the warranty form and waiting for reply…. Hope they accept it..!View attachment 181860View attachment 181861
Just received the wheel back from warranty… no cost to me even shipping to/from ….. Stan’s rules!
674287F9-D65B-47B8-AF07-FA9A5A3FD8DC.jpeg

Bike related. Picked up these brand new shoes last fall from someone local off FB marketplace for dirt cheap to use as my exclusive indoor zwift shoes. This way I don’t have to shuffle riding shoes back and forth between the garage and basement anymore.

First spin this afternoon to get used to them I think I have to adjust the cleat angle a little but they were pretty comfortable.
CAA27DA0-E415-4CEE-9FFC-B2645E1654C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom