What do you NEVER want to see discussed again?

Which horse is the most beaten? Vote now!

• 26 vs 29

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Sram vs Shimano

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Platform vs Clipless

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Baggy vs Tights

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Tube vs Tubeless

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Road biking vs Mountain

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Pearl?

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll take "is 6mile rideable" the day after a downpour for $1000 Alex...

good one.

however, when its been really dry for a while a downpour actually helps a bit at 6MR. and making a trip to 6mR just to find it slick (i.e., unrideable) just sucks

can you tell I am one of the guilty parties? :D

why jake cant use excel or espn.com

i am an excel master. i've put together shit that would make you mind melt. locked excel docs that don't add across and are unable to be edited, i can't do nothing with.

and FTR, i still can't get into ESPN

I missed the whole thing.

how exactly did a thread about shoe choice turn ugly?

It was a long cold winter... and folks get a lil cranky when they can't get out and ride. This past winter was so mild that the symptoms didn't get too severe.

It was a debacle of epic proportions. So much so that I think it has even been removed from the archives.

correct. that thread was purged to protect the innocent...and guilty.

I missed the whole thing.

how exactly did a thread about shoe choice turn ugly?

be happy about that. you also missed the avatar wars which was another low point on this site.

It was a debacle of epic proportions. So much so that I think it has even been removed from the archives.

Sadly this is true. I think anything that involved these 2 things was removed from MTBNJ Reality:

1. Heythorpe
2. Heythorpe flaking the F out

So that plus the Avatar Wars were obliterated.

Additional choices:

* what SS gear should I run at the next race?
* what do I need to do to climb hills better?
* is trail X going to be rideable? (usually after 24-72 straight hours of rain or 4 days of melting snow)

I think we should discuss Pearl more. JMO.

I think we should discuss Pearl more. JMO.

I second that pearl comes out of posting semi retirement. He is going the way of Fred posting wise and this place had been straight up boring the past few weeks as a result.

I second that pearl comes out of posting semi retirement. He is going the way of Fred posting wise and this place had been straight up boring the past few weeks as a result.

Pearl & I have been off the grid lately. Some days, that's like 67% of any given days posts. That is a bit of a hit when you think about it.

Maybe we should have a thread about the shoes again? Walter can start it.

I do have something semi-interesting to post about actually now that you mention it Kevin... :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom