Well, I'm not posting this due to me being new to riding.

Rip

Afterall, I've been riding for 22 years now.

Guess I must be new to the site then.:D :D :D :D

Hey, I'm Dan, I'm 26.

I'm from Annandale, NJ. Only have a 5 minute drive to Round Valley and a 20 minute drive to Vorhees. Know both places extremely well. So if you see someone riding trails with a Kona Cowan With a Pike Team on the front, do not be afraid to say hi, I promise, I don't bite. Places I frequent are Vorhees, Round Valley, Echo Hill(Only for recovery rides) and the rare venture to Allamuchy or Alliare. Music liked: Megadeth(all time favorite), Opeth, Sepeltura, Rammstein, Tool. I am a certified Bar Tender, but am currently working at Garden State Bicycle. Hopefully soon I will have a 1999 Oryx Pure Gold Built up as a rigid hardtail/singlespeed.

Rip said:
Afterall, I've been riding for 22 years now.

Guess I must be new to the site then.:D :D :D :D

Hey, I'm Dan, I'm 26.

I'm from Annandale, NJ. Only have a 5 minute drive to Round Valley and a 20 minute drive to Vorhees. Know both places extremely well. So if you see someone riding trails with a Kona Cowan With a Pike Team on the front, do not be afraid to say hi, I promise, I don't bite. Places I frequent are Vorhees, Round Valley, Echo Hill(Only for recovery rides) and the rare venture to Allamuchy or Alliare. Music liked: Megadeth(all time favorite), Opeth, Sepeltura, Rammstein, Tool. I am a certified Bar Tender, but am currently working at Garden State Bicycle. Hopefully soon I will have a 1999 Oryx Pure Gold Built up as a rigid hardtail/singlespeed.

I saw sepeltura when I was 20 at the birch hill night club what a kick a#$ show with hatbreed and many more.. Very cool bands you like too peace hope to see you out on the trails... Evan

Back
Top Bottom