Weekly Six Mile Run Rides

benedictl3

Hello Ladies,

I realize this site does not get a ton of activity...

I am looking for people to ride with at six mile run during after work hours and also set up some weekend rides?

I want to avoid riding alone :)

Thank you!!

What time do you get off work? Due to my work and sleep schedule the only weekday times that work for me are mornings (after 7am) and up to the latest 1pm in the afternoon. Except friday. I would be able/willing to do a ride on friday after 5, except this coming friday as I have a special event. Feel free to shoot me a PM, maybe we can set something up for next week.

Oh...I also LOVE early morning rides on Sunday, but have a hard time getting my ***** up that early on a weekend. (BTW ****** in mtbNJ speak means husband). Let me know if interested.

Hi Ladies, Would love to join! I mostly work from home so my schedule is super flexible. I can do mornings, evening, weekends all depending on the week. Let me know what works.

Wouldn't mind doing an all girls thing at good ol' six mile! All I do is ride with boys :\ Shame not too many girls are into mtb.

I can do S-T-W-Th mornings.

Wouldn't mind doing an all girls thing at good ol' six mile! All I do is ride with boys :\ Shame not too many girls are into mtb.

I can do S-T-W-Th mornings.

During the week my spouse usually tags along, but its ok, most think he's a girl anyway (long hair). We get a lot of "hello ladies" when riding together :hysterica

I can usually ditch him on sunday mornings. If you like to ride at 6 or 7 am on sunday, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom