Wednesday, AM ride in Mercer Park

I may be able to make it also if you'd like more company? About how long of a ride? Have afternoon work unfortunately!

I may be able to make it also if you'd like more company? About how long of a ride? Have afternoon work unfortunately!

I was thinking about an hour or 2, I also work in the afternoon! It looks like its going to rain tomorrow too, it might not be very good.

I like mud, But biking in the rain sucks!

I for once have a day off from work so I may come out. Yeah it will be muddy, but its been dry for a long time so it shouldnt be too bad.

Rain or Shine?

Official time and meeting place? I assume the marina lot?

i will see how the weather is in the morning and if it is somewhat decent i will be there. Stealth White and Sky Blue Trek 3900. I have discovery channel shorts too....lol

Can everybody post in the morning who is coming? Its an hour ride for me. Just want to make sure I wont be the only one. I'll be driving the blue and white F150 or the green Mustang. Thanks.

Can't make it out tomorrow I have work. But you may want to stay off the trails so you don't mess up the trails from the downpours

I dont want to mess up the trails, but im going to give it a shot to see what its like!

Wow really? We had a lot of rain last night and this morning it was pouring at 6am - I can't imagine that the trails will be any fun to ride today. Anyone riding here on Saturday? I'd be up for a ride in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom