wanted - borrow MSFT surface charger

THATmanMANNY

long shot but my Surface charger is not working!
Probably going to MSFT store today to test if that's the issue but I definitely don't want to go to NYC to IT to get a new charger this week. Will they mail one? probably not.

Anyone have an extra to borrow in the interim? THANKS

long shot but my Surface charger is not working!
Probably going to MSFT store today to test if that's the issue but I definitely don't want to go to NYC to IT to get a new charger this week. Will they mail one? probably not.

Anyone have an extra to borrow in the interim? THANKS

Go to best buy and use a charger plugged into a display

so good thing I Google bridgewater Microsoft store before I went to the Commons. It is permanently closed. Ha

so I did go to Best Buy and it is my charger. Course they only had the $120 charger haha. But I did find an open box lower wattage one that worked for the interim but it’s shit because it won’t charge while I use the surface.

@jimf (1) why a box? (2) close to 6 mile

so good thing I Google bridgewater Microsoft store before I went to the Commons. It is permanently closed. Ha

so I did go to Best Buy and it is my charger. Course they only had the $120 charger haha. But I did find an open box lower wattage one that worked for the interim but it’s shit because it won’t charge while I use the surface.

@jimf (1) why a box? (2) close to 6 mile
IT dept moved to my house at the start of the pandemic, I have boxes of chargers for most commonly used devices. I am glad to give you one but I may be too far north to make it worthwhile, I am near Wayway.

Back
Top Bottom