Victory Brewing

I was kind of let down last night by Victory Storm King. How the hell do you make a stout hoppy? I should of known that if Victory brewed it - it would be hoppy. Didn't quite go with the mexican food.

I like hoppy, I like storm king!

Mmmm

Storm King is a solid stout however I am not sure why you were pairing it with Mexican food???

Old Horizontal is a GREAT barley wine they make and most of their beers are pretty solid....like Golden Monkey

Storm King is a solid stout however I am not sure why you were pairing it with Mexican food???

Old Horizontal is a GREAT barley wine they make and most of their beers are pretty solid....like Golden Monkey

:drooling: those are FANTASTIC brews. I have to wait 3 more days!

i,m jealous ...how about combo of stoudt,s brew fest and some rides near adamstown pa ...feild trip!!

had the stone double bastard

tasty hoppy goodness ..if you find it get it ..be warned it's a heavy hitter at 10.5% cheers!

golden monkey

I picked up the Golden Monkey this weekend. I didn't try it yet tho. What's it all about? I got it cause i like belgian style and golden monkey just sounds asian. So I had to.

Also, Merlot isn't my preferred red wine but I had to get a bottle that was bottled by GLADIATOR CYCLES. Cause there was a flying bike on the front with naked lady and it was cheap. Anyone have that? Pretty sure I coulda found cabernet if I looked hard enough.
THEY MAKE BIKE JERSEYS! Damn $100! :rolleyes:

I picked up the Golden Monkey this weekend. I didn't try it yet tho. What's it all about? I got it cause i like belgian style and golden monkey just sounds asian. So I had to.

IMO Golden Monkey is one of the better belgians out there. In my top 3 of Victory Brews.

golden monkeylicious

that was good belgian. I thought it was more tasteful than most but not as smooth (i.e Hoegarden).

I think the Monkey has a bit higher abv which may give it that taste, but i could be wrong. you need to try Chimay, V12, La Fin Du Monde. You will be loving life then!

Glad you liked the Monkey!

Back
Top Bottom