Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't son wont sit in a trailer and wife is working or doing school work so I can only get away at sunrise on the weekends I know Brett hates it and its part of the reason why less people ride with me but my priority is ride first then ride with people. back to hardest trail
Hey I still join as much as I can, it is actually really convenient for me as well and the wife loves it by I am not a morning person. I am def down for more 6:30 or 7 am rides though, they are really beneficial to my getting things done.

Hey I still join as much as I can, it is actually really convenient for me as well and the wife loves it by I am not a morning person. I am def down for more 6:30 or 7 am rides though, they are really beneficial to my getting things done.

I get so much done because I get home at 10 already in the work mindset

Well I was once in your boat and if you look at the beginning pages of my UToM I would rock 5am rides. Get 2-3 hours and home before they were out of bed. Sunrise is early take advantage.

@Norm philosophy was just ride an hour a day IIRC. Make it your daily. Put in longer saddle time where you can. I assume your working from home now? Did you not commute to work before? Take that time and ride yo!

Yeah. But consider your audience here.

Yeah. But consider your audience here.

Boooooooooooooo, you grace this thread without considering the host.nayyyy traitor of the thread!!!

Anyway Saturday sunrise ride at wildcat starting at a new way up climb since @JimN hasn't completed it may has well continue facing challenges.

Sunday Dickerson 7am guiding someone starting from the gravel lot 5 to 8 miles need to be done by 830 to tend to the boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom