Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not to trigger happy yet

3454giphy.gif

Says it was rebuilt once. That means it's gots lots of miles.

I went a while buying cars with 180k to 200k they would only last a year but getting 30 to 40k out of a car for less than 600 bucks I couldn't complain especially when I would sell them for more than what I had in it.

If the fork stays cheap and the stations are clean I'm happy

I went a while buying cars with 180k to 200k they would only last a year but getting 30 to 40k out of a car for less than 600 bucks I couldn't complain especially when I would sell them for more than what I had in it.

If the fork stays cheap and the stations are clean I'm happy
Rebuilt... could possibly just mean that it was serviced. Might want to ask what was exactly done.
Debonair.... I think it only came out 3 years ago? I doubt it has that much use... unless it was upgraded to debonair.

Rebuilt... could possibly just mean that it was serviced. Might want to ask what was exactly done.
Debonair.... I think it only came out 3 years ago? I doubt it has that much use... unless it was upgraded to debonair.

Not only that but when all you have had is shit anything is an upgrade

Not only that but when all you have had is shit anything is an upgrade
You bought an entry level bike... and upgraded to SLX drive train. It's all perspective but I would not call your bike shit.
Look at me... I am still getting good use out of my Talon.... granted I tried to sell it a couple of times lol

You bought an entry level bike... and upgraded to SLX drive train. It's all perspective but I would not call your bike shit.
Look at me... I am still getting good use out of my Talon.... granted I tried to sell it a couple of times lol

Btw CR ride is the best my bike has done in a long time. Considering I had my derailer chain and cassette off at 730 that morning I'm happy I'm getting the hang of bike maintenance. I cleaned my chain and cassette also straightened my hanger and correctly indexed my shifter in about 30 minutes.

My bike must know it's days are numbered.

Operation Cripple is in full effect.

I bought a 40 foot usb cable connected it 3 cubicles away and stole a spare keyboard. Randomly I've been locking my team mate's computer mid task. She's getting a new keyboard right now, little does she know its to late.

I bought a 40 foot usb cable connected it 3 cubicles away and stole a spare keyboard. Randomly I've been locking my team mate's computer mid task. She's getting a new keyboard right now, little does she know its to late.
source-2.gif

damn it, max!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom