Tuesday Fight Club

1663205379801.png
<--- Congrats!

This is not the first time I seen you post this. Even Google doesn't know what it means so splain so we can understand mitch.
Lol. You know what that means?

NHU. NO HEADS UP.!
It was used here for Burke because he would always sneak rides at Allaire in and I would always see him and give him shit for NHU.
I own it and I will not sell it to Google
Understand?

I'll never make 5 pm...even 5:30 would be a stretch leaving straight from work.
We will start this out for 5pm and shift maybe to 6pm if more interest needs addressing so. We can also loop around and pick you up on the 7/11 trail an anybody else who needs later starts.

Trail is clear. The good news is it it was completely dry. The bad news is the brush was about the worst I've seen. I feel like I had a fight with a porcupine. I may have to put up a toll.

Trail is clear. The good news is it it was completely dry. The bad news is the brush was about the worst I've seen. I feel like I had a fight with a porcupine. I may have to put up a toll.

Does this mean you knock it back? If so thank you...

I do just need to locate them
Your the man! I bought one last year but never ended up joining you. It's an Amazon special and I mounted a gopro mount for my helmet but I never tested how long it actually lasts lol and I never got a chance to pick up a bar Light. So I have something just don't know how effective it will be and only have the 1.

Back
Top Bottom