Trail suggestions?

Reymann

I live in staten island, I like to know what other trails I can ride besides 6 mile. I'm looking for something flowy, and have some more jumps and drops, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I live in staten island, I like to know what other trails I can ride besides 6 mile. I'm looking for something flowy, and have some more jumps and drops, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Not sure how far, or difficult it is to get from SI to Queens, but have you tried Cunningham Park? Its a real fun little mtn bike park right in the heart of Queens. The club who built the trails did a great job, and packed a whole lot of trail into a small parcel of land. And yes, there jumps and drops and flowy trails. Have you tried LI? There are a bunch of parks out there - closest to you is Trailview/Stillwell Woods in Syosset. You can find the trailhead for Trailview next to the Stop & Shop on 27 then ride that into Stillwell Woods.

BTW, were you at 6 Mike yesterday? I saw a pick up on the Canal Rd lot with a Staten Island address on the side.

I herd about Cunningham park in queens, might give it a look. As far as Long Island and Yonkers no shot. And no i was not at 6 mile. I usually go on a Sunday. As far as heartshorne I went today. And besides going over the handle bars that place is fun.

Back
Top Bottom