Totally beat on used 2014 Specialized Crave

GLawn

Selling my whooped on Crave. Size Medium, its been ridden. Hard. Its been crashed. Hard. Its got miles on it. Too many to count. It is in working order with the stock brakes, crank, and all other components. The saddle, seat post, stem, and wheels are totally new, and have never seen dirt (components from my old SS were swapped onto this one). Comes with an 18 and 20 tooth. Located near Allaire and available for a test ride. Send up a smoke signal, fly me a message from a carrier pigeon or raven, email me, text me, call me or ask Mitch about my bike. Price is negotiable
908-433-1599

Attachments

• IMG_3353[1].JPG
    IMG_3353[1].JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Sent to my two medium sized friends.

Possible to convert to geared? If not, how hard/easy is the gearing now?

Selling my whooped on Crave. Size Medium, its been ridden. Hard. Its been crashed. Hard. Its got miles on it. Too many to count. It is in working order with the stock brakes, crank, and all other components. The saddle, seat post, stem, and wheels are totally new, and have never seen dirt (components from my old SS were swapped onto this one). Comes with an 18 and 20 tooth. Located near Allaire and available for a test ride. Send up a smoke signal, fly me a message from a carrier pigeon or raven, email me, text me, call me or ask Mitch about my bike. Price is negotiable
908-433-1599
I know this bike goes fast as hell too!

Back
Top Bottom