Too much to ask?

R0B

I "think" I want to hop on the 29er SS bandwagon. I'm seasoned in the SS department however I'm skeptical on the 29er wheels. This may be a lot to ask but is anyone willing to let me try a 29er SS at 6 mile preferably 17" or 16" frame? I'm willing to give you cash as collateral for the duration of the ride in case I break something. I will also ride with you so you can be sure your baby is well taken care of. If anyone is willing it will be much appreciated. :D

I "think" I want to hop on the 29er SS bandwagon. I'm seasoned in the SS department however I'm skeptical on the 29er wheels. This may be a lot to ask but is anyone willing to let me try a 29er SS at 6 mile preferably 17" or 16" frame? I'm willing to give you cash as collateral for the duration of the ride in case I break something. I will also ride with you so you can be sure your baby is well taken care of. If anyone is willing it will be much appreciated. :D

If I only lived closer to 6 mile...I might even be selling one :hmmm:

I have an 18" frame. If you have another bike I'm sure someone would be willing to ride with you and just swap bicycles. Maybe you could grab a demo bike from a local shop or something like that. I heard they do that a lot in these parts.

You need to get your hands on the Halters demo Mary.

"She's like the village bicycle, everyones had a ride"
-Austin Powers

how about going to the beginner ride at Allaire on Tuesday evening?

a huge number of people show up with a few on SS29ers. I am sure someone will let you try their bike for a few miles.

if you get down to a tuesday night ride you can try mine out...but be careful the first one is always free.

There was a SS 29er on sale somewhere on the site, which seemed a decent entry level bike for SS 29er...

i will try a search in a few mins...

Rob,

You're welcome to borrow my Mary, but it's an 18". If that works let me know, I'm in Flemington.

Tim

go to halters cycles n ask j's personal bikes he might let you rides it or maybe not!:D

I should be at 6Mile on Monday afternoon after 2. Shoot me a PM if you want to give my Mary a ride. I'll go along with you. Its a 18 frame but then again so is the 'village ride.' :popcorn:

AHH darn I wasn't in the area on Monday I was at the beach. I wish I saw your comment TommyCrash. Thanks for the opportunity, if you're at 6 mile any time soon please let me know. Sorry for my delayed response.

ROB,

I know it's going to be hot as hell, but I'm going to try an easy loop tonight around 6pm. Starting from the canal lot. Let me know if you want to try the Mary.

Tim

Wow I'm really striking out here. I'm meeting a few friends for a hike at Jenny Jump mid afternoon today and I'm the transportation for 2 of them. Does anyone have plans for tomorrow or over the weekend to ride? I really appreciate the offers.

Back
Top Bottom