Ton of Stuff, all categories.

Truing stand is sold. Have an updated list with about 20-30 new items on it about ready to post. Thanks!
M

Updating the list!

Okay, took a while to get this all done, but have been digging through the basement and garage and added some more to the list. Also took off some stuff that has been picked up (thanks to those taking some of this off my hands!).

It turns out we've decided to move. Now I'm even more motivated to get some of this stuff out to people who'll actually use it and so I have less to move to the new place. I dropped some prices on some of the big stuff and might be able to work out better deals on combo orders.

I highlighted the new additions on the attached pdf. Let me know if you have any q's.

Happy New Year all!

M

Attachments

• For Sale 1.11.12.pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 158
You're close enough. Get over here.

I was thinking maybe a little garage sale some weekend this winter before we move....

I still have some winter gear to list too...got too big for it!

I'm glad you don't live near me... If I was anywhere near your basement, I'd be in trouble.

Sounds good! Either that or Pickers - there's gotta be something valuable in there.

I have stuff here from my first job in a bike shop which was more than 20 years ago now. Original Hite Rite in the bag. Old style leather "hairnet helmet" never used.

Can we film Bicycle Hoarders at your place next season?

Crap I hate whoever bumped this thread. You still have the XT centerlock rotors and if so what size?
Thank you!

Mike, I should arrange a "Kuhndog Reality Tour", just like Seinfeld, and run them out there on a school bus. These guys would pick you bare in a few hours.

I owe you a phone call but I'm keeping late hours...I'll shoot you an email.

Hello!

Do you still have the XTR brake callipers and levers and also the XTR rear derailleur?

Back
Top Bottom