Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

Hey boys! Anyone planning on riding tomorrow? Conditions known? A few dry windy days probably cut the mud eh?

Hey boys! Anyone planning on riding tomorrow? Conditions known? A few dry windy days probably cut the mud eh?
I've been lame, still nursing my rib, it only hurts when I use it. I'm slowly feeling better but gonna pass on this Thursday and save my energy and rib for VT. Why aren't u coming to KT with us?

Just finished doing upper orange, red, blue and white. Upper orange still has some soft mud spots. Red was mostly good. Start of blue was good, but a lot of soft spots at the top twisty/rooty section. Also some soft spots on white.

Possible rain starting late tonight/after midnight. Thunderstorms tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've been lame, still nursing my rib, it only hurts when I use it. I'm slowly feeling better but gonna pass on this Thursday and save my energy and rib for VT. Why aren't u coming to KT with us?

Hope that rib heals up. No KT b/c wife has a few days off and this will probably be one of the last long weekends we get together before the baby arrives, so...

Hope that rib heals up. No KT b/c wife has a few days off and this will probably be one of the last long weekends we get together before the baby arrives, so...
Baby?! Congrats dude! As Frank Oreilly once told me “I got faster after each baby I had” so good things to come for you @mbruno !

Any of you guys also playing hooky tomorrow? Interested in a road ride out of Clinton area? Hoping to be wheels down around 7:15. Need to be back by 9:45ish

Any of you guys also playing hooky tomorrow?
Yes, heading North for a wknd of riding the Kingdom of Dingdom.
20180706_213455.jpg

Any of you guys also playing hooky tomorrow? Interested in a road ride out of Clinton area? Hoping to be wheels down around 7:15. Need to be back by 9:45ish

Give me a heads up and I may be able to join one day but not tomorrow. Maybe I’ll wear your sweatshirt.

Bump. Any chance for this week? Would be nice to get the band back together

LOL- It's going to pour this afternoon, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom