this weekend, we ride!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
myself and richie are in. who else? post up and we'll choose the when and where.

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
weather.com says few showers for Sunday but just cloudy on Saturday.

accuweather.com says Saturday - Sun turning to clouds & Sunday - variable cloudiness.

Let's plan for 9am Saturday Morning at Tourne Park. If it rains we can either ride or hold off till Sunday.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
RichieRich said:
sounds good to me. lets make it early like there and ready to ride by 8am. i like to ride as early as possible that way you feel fresh and you still have the whole day ahead of you.

jay - i'll bring the muffins. :lol:

I just wanna make sure everyone else can make it there in time. Since it's like right around the corner for me. Carl may be coming. If so, he wants to show us around Lewis Morris or Ringwood. He'll let us know tomorrow if he's gonna make it.

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
RichieRich said:
any word on the location? i have to know how drunk i can get on friday night.

I didn't hear back from Carl yet.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I talked with Carl. We're gonna goto Lewis Morris. We'll meet at 9am in Morristown.

We are meeting at the A&P on Washington Street just past the court house and the green.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...sz=morristown,+nj&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

If anyone has problems finding the spot, they can just meet up with me at 8:30 in Morris Plains at the Barns and Nobles on Route 10. Scratch that. Directly across the street from the Barns and Nobles at the Dunk n Donuts. :twisted:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Awesome ride today and great meeting you steve. Thanks for going easy on us guys. :lol: Now lets see those pics. (EDIT: snaked me!! I look gay) hehe

Top Bottom