This Tuesday evening still on for Allaire?

My wife is still editing them. There were some lighting issues that caused problems. She is currently trying to clean them up. As soon as they are done I will post them.

Let down the DOme let in the Air We ride Tonight.

Hey Frank
Let down the Dome i believe we do not even have the threat of rain so let in the fresh air and we can ride tonight.

Nick

I hope there is a breeze today so the trails will dry some more. Quite a few puddles yesterday..:(

Please be dry. Please be dry. I want to get to Allaire before more rain hits tomorrow :(

yet another great ride with out any blood...go turn out, the route was good I forgot how sketchy the end of steelman was before the extension was put in...
great night with good people I hope everyone had a good time...

Nice ride, bad air quality do to people having chilly for lunch , other than that no bad. :hysterica

Once again Great Ride and even Greater people

Thanks to all for such a wonderful ride. I keep telling everyone I meet that says they want to ride about this ride. But I believe what may be scaring them from coming out could be the number o f people I tell them show up and enjoy this wonderful ride. So from now on I will just tell them we have many wonderful people come out and ride no numbers.

Nick:hmmm:

Another great ride last night finishing up the touch ups on the pictures, but here are a few of my favs. from last night so far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions