This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Ha I wish they had more science questions - I keep asking the host but you have to suggest topics via their Facebook page. Since I don't Facebook, no can do. Anywho, win number 6 for our team - and there are some really good teams. And the host was a 2 time jeopardy champ.
If you weren't retired and likely not a fan of NYC, you would fit in well with my former employer. We had 2 Jeopardy champs there and encouraged others to try out for it.

If you weren't retired and likely not a fan of NYC, you would fit in well with my former employer. We had 2 Jeopardy champs there and encouraged others to try out for it.

I've taken the on line test twice in the last year. Don't think I will ever get the call tho, my knowledge of plays, musicals, books, opera, and Shakespeare is pretty much zero. And the only music I know is hard rock and metal.

It will end when another thread is started for people to go and pretend they know everything about with absolute certainty.

Now that everyone's good and warmed up, perhaps a religion or politics thread? Lets dispense with the thinly veiled posts here and get straight to it.
Fucking poet

it wasn't a mistake if they were following protocol -
and it is a mistake if they ignore the evidence.

and while the benefits still outweigh the risk (quoted from article) - they'll need to figure out the at-risk group (or a test) to keep going.
public confidence issue at stake.

it wasn't a mistake if they were following protocol -
and it is a mistake if they ignore the evidence.

and while the benefits still outweigh the risk (quoted from article) - they'll need to figure out the at-risk group (or a test) to keep going.
public confidence issue at stake.

Risks from birth control is higher, why is no one worried when it comes to that vs this

Risks from birth control is higher, why is no one worried when it comes to that vs this

well documented - different type of clot.
from the article, pregnancy has a higher risk than the pill.
Women with concerns can use other methods, just like they could go mRNA based vaccine.
And maybe they should.

Dumb - and in the opinions section. not to mention behind pay wall.

If the CDC and FDA claimed that a strict process was followed for EUA, but are now abandoning that process,
trust is lost. You know, science.

Dumb - and in the opinions section. not to mention behind pay wall.

If the CDC and FDA claimed that a strict process was followed for EUA, but are now abandoning that process,
trust is lost. You know, science.

See you are catching on - yes it was a dumb mistake.

Of course it's an opinion - what else would there be? You posted the opinion of a computer guy with zero educational training or work experience in health care. I countered with the opinion of a PhD/JD in Bioethics and an MD who teaches medical ethics and does research in allocation of scarce medical resources.

Kinda like countering pee wee Herman's opinion on quantum physics with the opinion of Einstein! 🤣

The answer is Jan, but I feel the same for the baby as well

The next block of children to be approved would be 5-11. Your son, being 4, would presumably turn 5 next, and not skip right to 11 or 44. So, as a parent of a kid that is 4 years old, you need to ask yourself, which comes first? Approval for 5-or-under or his 5th birthday. I would put money on the 5th birthday coming before the approval.

But I don't gamble.

IDK, to me it seems like a pretty pertinent thought process in this conversation but I get that the standard OOS mentality is that the more nonsensical something is, the more it makes sense. Or perhaps that's just you.

Back
Top Bottom