This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

OK - i came up with a reddit worthy conspiracy theory.
Check it.

It doesn't effect kids,
had minimal effect on the working age, except for the ones that are on their way to future problems.
The healthy retired should survive
It is wiping out the infirmed - relieving the system of the overhead.

This was obviously created by the insurance companies and governments to move the wealth
and assets to the self-sustaining.

Go and re-read Logan's Run. (well, that isn't quite right, but close) Soylent Green is people.

just a theory. you know, cause this is the internet.
My thoughts are that this was invented by Amazon. Cuz once we are all quarantined... We have to depend on their delivery.

My thoughts are that this was invented by Amazon. Cuz once we are all quarantined... We have to depend on their delivery.

as long as everyone gets siriusXM to pass the time, i'm good.

I audibled WFH today, and my school is going to virtual instruction as of Wednesday.
But with my meetings canceled for tomorrow, I do not see myself in the office for the foreseeable future.

Invest in Zoom and hand sanitizer.

A whole slew of colleges announced virtual instruction today along with the NJ official state of emergency.

Kids can’t wait to stay home it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.

good thing I have high speed internet data plan.

And to think the Corona Virus used to mean a hangover from too much drinking the night before.

My son has a cold. Nothing serious, no fever or cough. He even went hiking yesterday and was totally fine - minus a runny nose and congestion.

His teacher noticed today, who called the nurse, who called my wife to come take him home ... “Out of precaution.” Now they are requesting he stay home the rest of the week, which means I need to take off tomorrow and possibly more. The fucking kid was running around this afternoon, playing with his friends after they got out of school. Now he’s totally fine but still has to stay home.

Can’t wait for allergy season to start. It’s gonna be a real shit-show! :mad:

I have a feeling that at some point, once the statistical sample gets big enough and the mortality rate goes down, somebody will call mission accomplished and the media circus will move on to the next big issue. Somehow I also hope it goes that way and this doesn’t really turn far worse than it is already.

Heading to NOLA Wednesday for $133 round trip. Creole seasoning kills everything anyway.

Looking into a short 5 day cruise in October. $350/pp out of Bayonne. I figure this will either be over by then or World War Z will have occurred and paper money will have no value.

Heading to NOLA Wednesday for $133 round trip. Creole seasoning kills everything anyway.

Looking into a short 5 day cruise in October. $350/pp out of Bayonne. I figure this will either be over by then or World War Z will have occurred and paper money will have no value.

Life has been hectic, but I'm sort of in the same boat as you. If I can make a good weekend trip out of falling flight prices, so be it. I had a great 2 week vacation in 2008 when they were practically giving away flights & hotels.

The WWII museum was awesome. Highly recommended. And Tulane Art Museum if that's your thing and there's good temporary exhibits.

I have a feeling that at some point, once the statistical sample gets big enough and the mortality rate goes down, somebody will call mission accomplished and the media circus will move on to the next big issue. Somehow I also hope it goes that way and this doesn’t really turn far worse than it is already.

It seems like they are a step ahead. All they talk about is testing or the political reasons why there aren’t enough tests.
Never about people who actually get it because there’s no story there.

It seems like they are a step ahead. All they talk about is testing or the political reasons why there aren’t enough tests.
Never about people who actually get it because there’s no story there.

well we could have an airbag fiasco, unexplained acceleration in a major car brand, or lose the safety cap off a deep, off-shore oil well.
am i reaching?

I did a ton of heating and air conditioning work in that cruise port before it opened and in it's first year or two. One day I'll take a cruise from there just to see how it's changed since then.

Back
Top Bottom