Thinking of trying..

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, all those state parks change to 6:00 around daylight savings time change. I will get the date posted as soon as the park emails it to me. I do not think it is until early November. To date the park has not been enforcing the 6:00 closure other than locking entrance and parking lot gates. If you think you will be cutting it close time wise to get out by closing, please park outside the park to reduce chance of conflicts.

Blk06CompIRL

Yes, all those state parks change to 6:00 around daylight savings time change. I will get the date posted as soon as the park emails it to me. I do not think it is until early November. To date the park has not been enforcing the 6:00 closure other than locking entrance and parking lot gates. If you think you will be cutting it close time wise to get out by closing, please park outside the park to reduce chance of conflicts.

hmm ok good to know, so far it does not seem worth it for me to invest in lights to only ride for a month of night rides lol.. i will have to find a diff weeknight activity. I will still want to try these parks so when i get dates sorted ill post up for someone willing to give me a tour haha :p

NJMX835

Eh, you can ride anywhere at night if you know where to park. Jungle is a better night ride than Wawayanda. Skyline too. I've been nightriding for years, but I get a little shy about riding Wawayanda at night, even though it's local. Besides the bears, we have coyotes now, I heard a pack of them last night when I was sitting on my deck. I don't think they would really be a problem, and I used to hear them when riding in Ramapo at night, but still makes me think twice about riding alone, lol

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions