Things that make you smile :)

Science fair project. Last year we did a peregrine falcon nesting box that we ended up donating to the Raptor Trust...
This year she is doing the water cycle.
Got a $8 Amazon fishtank pump, with the thoughts of rain to the river and then recirculate, but it can't push water vertical. So, we will have to go with 2 buckets, one behind the project to feed the rain cloud, and the other for the lake to drain and then just dump the bucket to the other....
I can't find any cheap pumps that can do what I want, ideas welcome.

1000000247.jpg

Science fair project. Last year we did a peregrine falcon nesting box that we ended up donating to the Raptor Trust...
This year she is doing the water cycle.
Got a $8 Amazon fishtank pump, with the thoughts of rain to the river and then recirculate, but it can't push water vertical. So, we will have to go with 2 buckets, one behind the project to feed the rain cloud, and the other for the lake to drain and then just dump the bucket to the other....
I can't find any cheap pumps that can do what I want, ideas welcome.

View attachment 233340

You need a submersible water feature pump.
Still might not do 3'

Drill driven transfer pump?

Reported a few potholes to my town this morning online that mostly I am aware of due to cycling the roads so much.

Town called my cell phone back within 5 minutes and said they will work on them. One of them is also a broken water main cap about 6-8" in diameter thats got sharp sides and she said they are sending someone now since that takes priority.

Impressed with the call back, will be more impressed to see when they fix it if what she says is true.

Back
Top Bottom