Things that make you smile :)

Damn I just had a dad goosebump moment looking at the broken safety equipment and thinking what could have been. ! Did it’s job and yeah the broken arm is gonna heal.

Can you make a video of him describing the crash and injury to his friends because he probably tells the best stories about it for the next 6 weeks.

Glad he’s ok!
It's cycling, mostly safe but shit happens.

It's not like he takes the kid to extreme sports like trampolines.

Damn I just had a dad goosebump moment looking at the broken safety equipment and thinking what could have been. ! Did it’s job and yeah the broken arm is gonna heal.

Can you make a video of him describing the crash and injury to his friends because he probably tells the best stories about it for the next 6 weeks.

Glad he’s ok!
Ya I was pretty shocked to see all that damage.... I told him I'd buy him any helmet he wants after that... Just hoping he doesn't ask for one of those carbon jobs

And I would have loved to have seen him telling his friends at school today.... I did take him to his jujitsu class (to tell his coach he's going to have to miss class for a while) anyway his little girlfriend came running over to get the story, it was pretty funny.

Went camping yesterday but only lasted 12 hours before my son started throwing up. My daughter was really upset we had to pack up and come home without even staying a night so today we pulled the training wheels off and started working on 2 wheel riding. Came home from the park and let her fix the brakes on the gokart and let her drive for the first time. Screenshot_20240526_195450_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240526_195504_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240526_195513_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Went camping yesterday but only lasted 12 hours before my son started throwing up. My daughter was really upset we had to pack up and come home without even staying a night so today we pulled the training wheels off and started working on 2 wheel riding. Came home from the park and let her fix the brakes on the gokart and let her drive for the first time. View attachment 239254View attachment 239253View attachment 239252
What are the details on the go kart, I think my girls would like one. The F150 raptor power wheel just isn't doing it for them anymore

What are the details on the go kart, I think my girls would like one. The F150 raptor power wheel just isn't doing it for them anymore
It's a trailmaster mini xrx 2 seater adjustable seat has a remote kill switch and a throttle governor. Powerful enough to cart an adult aprund up and down some pretty big hills as Long as you can contort your body and drive with your left foot lol.

Back
Top Bottom