The "right" trail?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
6- mile 2008 tour...26" for the win.

picture.php

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
dustin on dat rocky mountain doe

from left to right, iggy, woody? idk, idk, idk, walter, idk, adam, idk, idk dustin, idk

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

I'm between Adam and Tim... I remember getting so drunk the night before I sweat it all out on this ride..lol

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Sometimes I wish I was one of these fat guys that can just wear a t-shirt when it is 6 degrees.

The Kalmyk

Thank god that's not the case for me anymore!!! I was such a sweaty pig I had to open my jacket. Steam literally came out when I zipped it down. Rlol. As Walter is my witness.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hey guys. I just recently got into riding and I'm really amped this place is close to me. I had a lot of fun the last two times I went out.

I just recently stumbled across this website and watched the video of Six Mile Run. I was astonished to realize I didn't ride ANYTHING remotely close to that.

I was curious on what the "right" trail was. I have started off at the Route 27 entrance both times. I have yet to see any trail markings on any of the rides I was on.

Has anyone planned on marking the trails? Is it illegal for us to "mark" them? Whether it be with paint or signs? I would really like to meet other local riders and see what can be done to make the clear trail noticeable.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on AIM if you are serious about lining out this trail :)

let me get your screen name I'll hit you up on AIM to ride some time

Top Bottom