The "right" trail?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Hey guys. I just recently got into riding and I'm really amped this place is close to me. I had a lot of fun the last two times I went out.

I just recently stumbled across this website and watched the video of Six Mile Run. I was astonished to realize I didn't ride ANYTHING remotely close to that.

I was curious on what the "right" trail was. I have started off at the Route 27 entrance both times. I have yet to see any trail markings on any of the rides I was on.

Has anyone planned on marking the trails? Is it illegal for us to "mark" them? Whether it be with paint or signs? I would really like to meet other local riders and see what can be done to make the clear trail noticeable.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on AIM if you are serious about lining out this trail :)

ArmyOfNone

part of the fun is trying to figure the place out. You just to have one show you the place once and youll be good. It is not complicated at all. but its a great ride.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I need someone to draw a map on a napkin for me :p

i saw some ribbons up on a couple of the trails, i was thinking of copying the idea from the start by rec fields.

ArmyOfNone

no no...no ribbons needed...you just need some1 to take you out. comming from the 27 side there really are no turns. there is a spot where the single track goes left and right but they go to the same spot. The right is longer.

if you swing by halters they have maps of the park also. I have it on gps also.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ill probably stop by halters tomorrow. i'm not baller enough for gps ha

rick81721

Lothar
Haha I read the first post and thought it was a joke until I saw the post date. Was this james' first post here?

rlb

2795821.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ha, this was when six mile actually was confusing and multiple trails were ridden, not so much anymore... #gooddays

i got a 605 from mandi for xmas 2010

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure which is more astonishing, the tone of that first post or the fact that Fred was around providing quasi-useful info back then.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i remember i used to ride across a shallow river crossing and was riding by the camp with the treehouse in it and shit

i bet nobody even knows where that crap is

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
before i saw the date on the post, I thought pearl was trolling. Oh how far you have come.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
before i saw the date on the post, I thought pearl was trolling. Oh how far you have come.

mandi found a post a while back where i was talking bout how i would never need to wear bibs, my basketball shorts are fine

2422_53716383214_2950468_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
that photos from 2009, so i was an experienced rider at that point, 3 gallons of water

Top Bottom