The REAL BIYF

TimBay

Sorta threw this together quickly. It's kinda based on the obesity scale, but I may have made it a little easier. Note, this effort hurts me on pts since I'm a fatty, but I like fairness. Just throwing it out there, so no harm in shooting it right down. So, the numbers in the chart show the amount of LBS per point. SO, if you're 5'6' and weigh 140lbs, you can get 1 pt per every lb you lose. Again, just threw this together. My actual excel file won't load to this forum for whatever reason.

1577937221522.png

rick81721

Lothar
Sorta threw this together quickly. It's kinda based on the obesity scale, but I may have made it a little easier. Note, this effort hurts me on pts since I'm a fatty, but I like fairness. Just throwing it out there, so no harm in shooting it right down. So, the numbers in the chart show the amount of LBS per point. SO, if you're 5'6' and weigh 140lbs, you can get 1 pt per every lb you lose. Again, just threw this together. My actual excel file won't load to this forum for whatever reason.

View attachment 115137

source.gif

Johnny Utah

View attachment 115137
I think this is awesome, BUT how are we going to track it? It becomes another event within the event. It’s tough enough to get people to read and comprehend what the challenges are as it is already. Maybe create another thread and host an event?

pygmypony

bonus clarification question...

the bonuses are just for the Kona frame right? do they effect standings any other way? asking for a friend, thanks!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Patrick you know any scientific scale of this bonus?

I'm gonna try to make a quick spreadsheet and y'all can use or not. But something like where a 140lb dude gets a pt per lb vs a 230lb dude like myself getting a pt per 5 lb.

To Rick's point, not everyone wants to lose weight - purdy sure he can handle it!

(push ups in 30 seconds)/(body weight) change. :D You can get stronger, or lose weight.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
To Rick's point, not everyone wants to lose weight - purdy sure he can handle it!

(push ups in 30 seconds)/(body weight) change. :D You can get stronger, or lose weight.
Maybe just keep it simple via honor system. There are various bonus points to be had during the 3 month contest. Not every bonus will benefit everyone equally. I don’t need to loose weight so it won’t benefit me. I do ride in the dark so that benefits me. Some people can figure out @rick81721 riddles, some people benefit from @stb222 skillz bonus...

Top Bottom