The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

Nice!!! Though I prefer a front bench and three on the tree. Nothing like sitting three across the front.
1977_ford_bronco_15530979856e7dff9f98764daIMG_1560-620x465.jpeg

I was wondering why it sold so cheap, but closer look....

and: The truck was reportedly repainted in its factory Dark Jade Metallic with a white hardtop for the wedding of the seller’s daughter in 2005. Reported flaws include corrosion in the windshield panel, the inside of the front bumper, along the edges of the roof, and on the driver’s door, the latter of which does not close tightly.

red flags all over the place there

Plenty of those for under $10K but they're late 80s early 90s. There's one for sale near were I live, it's been for sale forever, I can check what they're asking and report back.

Too big for her. Thnx

1977_ford_bronco_15530979856e7dff9f98764daIMG_1560-620x465.jpeg

I was wondering why it sold so cheap, but closer look....

and: The truck was reportedly repainted in its factory Dark Jade Metallic with a white hardtop for the wedding of the seller’s daughter in 2005. Reported flaws include corrosion in the windshield panel, the inside of the front bumper, along the edges of the roof, and on the driver’s door, the latter of which does not close tightly.

red flags all over the place there
What should something like that go for? Is it worth the money to fully restore or spend the money on something in better shape?

For the wife of the OP, I would stick with newer Japanese or German sports car.

Last edited:
What should something like that go for? Is it worth the money to fully restore or spend the money on something in better shape?

For the wife of the OP, I would stick with newer Japanese or German sports car.
I think thats a fair price, I mean it "looks good" in the pictures....obviously if you are buying it from the pictures you have to be somewhat concerned. I mean usually any somewhat decent bronco will bring 30k....17k for one that runs and drives, is complete, plus at least looks nice...I think thats fair. To me, if you are going to buy a bronco....either buy one that is a mess as cheap as you can and do a full restoration, or buy something nice and spend 30-40k....at least right now, you can drive it for 5 years and you wont lose any money if you decide to resell it.

Back
Top Bottom