**The Official Fred-ish Thread**

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Serious question for the greater “Fred”. community.....

Does anyone know of a reputable mfg who makes half finger gloves w/out padding? I hate padded road gloves. The evil S has a grail model that I use with minimal padding but.... yeah.

I go w/out gloves sometimes but then I can’t reach down to brush off road debris (glass or small tar stones) while riding.

Know of any?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Does anyone know of a reputable mfg who makes half finger gloves w/out padding? I hate padded road gloves. The evil S has a grail model that I use with minimal padding but.... yeah.

I go w/out gloves sometimes but then I can’t reach down to brush off road debris (glass or small tar stones) while riding.

Know of any?
Nope... but take your favorite full finger gloves and cut?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

Know of any?
Rapha Brevet Mitts only have a small "dot", about 1.5" dia that is placed right where the heel of your palm hits the bars when you are on the hoods. Otherwise, everywhere else is unpadded.

Also, the pro team mitts have zero padding.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Know of any?

Bontrager makes a set, i just bought them this year, nice and comfy. Tried padded version of it first and my hands went numb with them, fortunately bontrager has a 30 day guarantee, they took em back and i bought the unpadded version.

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/...padded-cycling-glove/p/22779/?colorCode=black

Mr. E Man

B00DA956-3FF9-425D-BEE3-B239961953B0.jpeg

Ha.. respect.

Top Bottom