The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
...but how do you dump it into a thread? Is that on your end Norm?

Yup. You gotta convince me that what we're going to feed is worth me getting up off my lazy "end" and making it happen.

So thoughts on the "Live Blog Post" part? I'm lukewarm at best.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Yup. You gotta convince me that what we're going to feed is worth me getting up off my lazy "end" and making it happen.

Thats going to be tough. Not sure if I can blog with the best of 'em, especially on this site.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thats going to be tough. Not sure if I can blog with the best of 'em, especially on this site.

Well at least you gotta try. You don't even have a post.

Actually give me a destination post and a feed and it takes me about 60 seconds.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
haha but i majored in management! i did some google search and came up with this :

removed

i'm sure there are others .. i guess it's probably a little program that sits on your phone and transmits your coordinates to a server every so often

Last edited:

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I gave this a 5 minute college try.

1. It places me on my own iPhone map about 2-3 miles from where I am.
2. The Google Latitude Map on my PC can't find me at all.

Awesome!

really? i just tried it and it pin-points me exactly .. are you on wifi? cause that may cause it to locate you where the isp office is

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm gonna take a spin around LM later at 6pm .. leaving the house at 5 .. I'll leave Latitude on .. see how accurate it looks!

Last edited:

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
c'mon, someone add me to their latitude .. i think i need to confirm you before i leave :D soundzmedia at gmail

gtluke

The Moped
I added you just now. I hope the location reminder thingy pops up one day and tells me that you are at the same park as me.
Wait, how did you get it to work on your iphone?
I have mine jailbroken and have longitude installed, you can set it to update every 5 minutes. I have mine on every 1/2 hour as to not kill my battery.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I added you just now. I hope the location reminder thingy pops up one day and tells me that you are at the same park as me.
Wait, how did you get it to work on your iphone?
I have mine jailbroken and have longitude installed, you can set it to update every 5 minutes. I have mine on every 1/2 hour as to not kill my battery.

Just confirmed you. I went to highschool in the town you are in right now.

Latitude on iPhone works through Safari. You just go to google.com/latitude and login.

RNG1

Photo

Live blog post:

tumblr_l2qjb9jotw1qc3y3eo1_500.jpg

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I'm leaving now .. you should see me driving down route 80 in 10 minutes or so.

If you want to add me I may still be able to confirm you from my phone within the next 1hr.

Top Bottom