The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

JIYF21-27: Activity name
https://strava.app.link/nVRrlYSsfib
1627438744306.png

Anyone have any suggestions for valid TM before the end? I think this might be my undoing. I need to find a certified TM or I'm done. 😁
If you cut the crap back that is on the blue trail by the long bridge at Six Mile you’re golden. The field adjacent to it is horrendous. I keep trying to get out but have 6 am work calls with overseas peeps.

Edit: if you want company I’ll figure out a time and join you. I got the tools.

If you cut the crap back that is on the blue trail by the long bridge at Six Mile you’re golden. The field adjacent to it is horrendous. I keep trying to get out but have 6 am work calls with overseas peeps.

Edit: if you want company I’ll figure out a time and join you. I got the tools.
Awesome, back to my roots. When I first got into MTB I worked a lot with @Wobbegong and @jdog at 6 Mile because I worked in Somerset and rode there all the time. Life changes prevented that lately, but still love the 6-Miles. 😁

Day 28: Pretty smooth sailing. Then I noticed a soft dinging as if my bell came loose and was rattling. Nope wasn't the bell. Couldn't figure it out. Then I randomly decided to look down and see the "lock nut" of the "bottom bracket" had completely come loose and was around the crank spindle. That doesn't go there. So I hand tightened it and took it slow for the next half of the ride. Not really. Maintenance required!

PhotoPictureResizer_210728_075325584-1080x810.jpg
20210728_061224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom