The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
currently holding

Sorry Dave this idea was cut in the design room. Too much room for people to abuse it. I understand both sides but will cede to the experienced who have run these before.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dang! I thought I had a good excuse to not play this time. Now you’ve gone and fixed the date and I’m going to have to join the fun again!

AND since I get the membership emails I know you’re in good JORBA standing!

VanDbtRiver

I have some ground to cover in terms of my jorba status... By simply renewing my membership and squeezing in a few days of trail maintenance in July, will this get me a spot at the table?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have some ground to cover in terms of my jorba status... By simply renewing my membership and squeezing in a few days of trail maintenance in July, will this get me a spot at the table?

Just renew:

You will be asked to create a new account with the WordPress login (yes I know this is klunky right now). Use the @hotmail address to register and it will merge your account from last time after you create the login. If you need me to change that email address let me know.

serviceguy

This is really going to be a challenge as the only way for me to do it is riding at 5:00 a.m. which many people do so I guess is doable. Alarm snooze wars ahead...

We've been over this @Norm , just checking if I'm in good standing with JORBA as my membership expires in November but I haven't signed on the new website yet. I'm guessing the answer is yes. Maybe. Or is it? I need to know or I can't ride my bikes if I'm not covered by JORBA membership, I consider it my safety shield.

On a side note, would riding a peloton bolted to the bed of a pickup truck being driven outside count? That would give me some extra time as long as I work out a couple of details such as a) I don't own a peloton b) I don't own a pickup truck c) even if owned both I don't have anybody to drive me around.

Thanks for the continuous effort to promote the sport and allowing access to this platform.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is really going to be a challenge as the only way for me to do it is riding at 5:00 a.m. which many people do so I guess is doable. Alarm snooze wars ahead...

We've been over this @Norm , just checking if I'm in good standing with JORBA as my membership expires in November but I haven't signed on the new website yet. I'm guessing the answer is yes. Maybe. Or is it? I need to know or I can't ride my bikes if I'm not covered by JORBA membership, I consider it my safety shield.

On a side note, would riding a peloton bolted to the bed of a pickup truck being driven outside count? That would give me some extra time as long as I work out a couple of details such as a) I don't own a peloton b) I don't own a pickup truck c) even if owned both I don't have anybody to drive me around.

Thanks for the continuous effort to promote the sport and allowing access to this platform.

Your membership is good.

Peloton strapped to truck counts.

Mare

Not sure if I am in now. I want to do some big rides and big rides means I want a day or so off now and then. I also want to paddle and tire out the pup. Too much to squeeze in, but we'll see if work allows me some extra goofing off time for this.

Top Bottom