The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Piston Honda

Happy Birthday America!

IMG_20210704_083244.jpg

Much geese poop was stepped on to take this pic 😢
PXL_20210704_104915040.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

serviceguy

4/31

Stop it already! All this motivation is making me sick! Found my limit on a SS halfway up Skyline Drive going toward Oakland ((I bet the other side is worse), had to take a breather but I managed to finish it. Yeah, a SS mountain bike is probably not the best for a road ride, but it will have to do for now (also road is very booooring). Cleaning and lubing the drivetrains didn’t do it, cranks are coming off and I will have to inspect the bb, the crunching sound is getting annoying. Happy 4th everyone!

https://www.strava.com/activities/5573851423

F717E760-8D52-40F5-9094-7FEA6FF17A18.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Happy 4th America - 🇺🇸

Wanted to check the @dnap loop from yesterday, and when i got to the farm gate, it was locked!
Seems that area is closed Sunday and Monday.

Gotta share the trail - Do Canadians drive on the left? Or are they just from Massachusetts ;)

1625410334363.png

John Basilone Memorial Bridge.🎖️🎖️🎖️

1625410402161.png

Yes, on the 30 yr old bike again. I was too busy getting meat ready for the smoker to fix the other bike.

1:02

dnap

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Happy 4th America - 🇺🇸

Wanted to check the @dnap loop from yesterday, and when i got to the farm gate, it was locked!
Seems that area is closed Sunday and Monday.

Gotta share the trail - Do Canadians drive on the left? Or are they just from Massachusetts ;)

View attachment 161118

John Basilone Memorial Bridge.🎖️🎖️🎖️

View attachment 161119

Yes, on the 30 yr old bike again. I was too busy getting meat ready for the smoker to fix the other bike.

1:02
Since April 1 they adjusted their hours to 8:30am - 6pm and they are closed Sunday and Monday (so don’t try again tomorrow). It’s a nice place to ride when you want to avoid cars. Depending on the day, playing frogger with people in there makes me prefer dodging cars on the outside. It was quiet in there yesterday due to the not so great weather.

Top Bottom