the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why were you detained so long? I thought they where taking you back to your native country.

Glad to hear you're ok and free. Did they make you a citizen? Can this happen again? Are you going to name your first born Walter?
Did you read any of this. He is back in Indonesia. Stay focused Iggys.
Ji, glad you're ok and made it home safe and thanks Paul WALTER for looking out for our friend.

Last edited:

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
@liong71er, most of us feel the same way about the unfortunate turn of events but am amazed on how you maintain such a positive outlook. Sorry to see the change in your residence but knowing you, will be a new adventure in life. I recall that you raced before residing in the US and will be interesting to see what style of riding you pick up next. Hope you are back on the bike ASAP. Keep peddling...

mtbiker87

Liong, thank you for being such an inspiring person. Despite this unfortunate situation you find youself in, you continue to show positivity, objectivity, and unshakeable perseverance. Rather than filling this space with the anger and frustration you'd have every right to express, you choose to share your experiences in an honest, open, objective, and as positive as possible way. Those who choose to read your story will be the better for it.

I have no doubt you will make the most of where ever you're current path takes you. I wish , that collectively as a people, this country looked more tothe value of individual people, rather than lumping them into demonized groups. I understand the need for laws, but would rather have Liong here in my country, than most of the people who wrote the laws and policies (From both sides of the isle) that created this situation in the first place. With all this talk of trade deficits, it seems the one thing this country has become good at exporting, is people who make it a better place.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
@liong71er - I don't even know what to say about this, except to say that I hope you are safe and happy. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this, and I'd add that no matter where in the world you may reside, you'll always be an inspiring member of this riding community. I have always thoroughly enjoyed and been amazed by your adventures by bike here, and I will continue to enjoy those adventures no matter where in the world they happen.

Mtbdog

Liong, thank you for being such an inspiring person. Despite this unfortunate situation you find youself in, you continue to show positivity, objectivity, and unshakeable perseverance. Rather than filling this space with the anger and frustration you'd have every right to express, you choose to share your experiences in an honest, open, objective, and as positive as possible way. Those who choose to read your story will be the better for it.

I have no doubt you will make the most of where ever you're current path takes you. I wish , that collectively as a people, this country looked more tothe value of individual people, rather than lumping them into demonized groups. I understand the need for laws, but would rather have Liong here in my country, than most of the people who wrote the laws and policies (From both sides of the isle) that created this situation in the first place. With all this talk of trade deficits, it seems the one thing this country has become good at exporting, is people who make it a better place.
The first paragraph pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly could not have stated it better. Peace and Godspeed Mr. Ji. Your words and attitude take some of the pain off it but to me still very depressing. Walt just oozes class and quality as a human being, proud to be able to call him a friend! Long ride the "Shadow Rider"! (A you tube video Ji made up at High Mt. reference).

rlb

@liong71er glad you are safe, hopefully you and your wife are together! What a crazy story, and such an ironic ending to your journey across this country. I know you'll make the best of whatever hand you're dealt, and I hope you'll find yourself where you truly want to be (wherever that is).

And huge props to @qclabrat for stepping up to help, you are truly a good dude!

liong71er

you guys making me cried ??

i cried every day when i went to bed for almost three weeks,not because i'm going to deport but,rather i know for sure i will never have a chance to see,feel and hold my Jack ever again,,i miss him so much every time i think about him,even at this moment now...it's mind boggling to know,how the hell a dog can be so important and making me so sad,i don't even miss my wife that much because in the end we will met again,so as for now she'll have to takes care of him until he's due,then she will be back to Indo.

guys..after reading all your comments
i felt loved,i'm grateful and thankful towards your compassion and understanding,i'm beyond words of happiness knowing that most of you still consider me as a part of this forum community,and that's all i need,..and @Norm Thank you for being such a great leader and respecfull human being.
this is a great,Fun and compassionate,great sense of humour although sometimes sarcastic (but in the good way) community,your leadership are greatly appreciated and applauded.

one thing i know for sure,,you'all touched my heart,you all have helping me when i broke my leg,this is why i love america so much,i would not dishing america no matter what.. i owe it to this nation and to all of you as well.
the shit is out can't shove it back,just flushed it down and so be it..so,let's make new shit??
it's time for me to move on,and starting to build my life back again...heck you only lives once!!?

and i have lot of Fun,i visited lots of places,tons of great memories that i can share with,

i miss all of you in here,i'm not going to put each and every one of your names here,but you know who you're...
anyone that know me,ride with me or even just know from my post here,you all are missed and greatly appreciated your friendship and generosity
thank you..thank you..than you!!

liong71er

in this post i'm going to give you guys an ideas what's inside conditions or how it look from outside world,you're not going to be able imagine what's i like or how it's look like,what kinda a place is Imigrations Facility looks like,i'm not a professional sketch drawers,it just happens,,good things i have a habits of documenting or taking notes,so,,this habit vomes in handy while i stay there and i'm only one person that doing this journal thingy there and also a little bit drawing thrown in it..
so..enjoy it,,

35BDFE3C-99EF-4627-9F8D-FFEF27A4E152.jpeg

this is what my bunk looks like,i have a little description put in there,this is what all others bunk bed or dormitory looks like,each Dorm has 4 bunks,it has a box where we kept our foods,such as leftover or foods someone gave it to you,sometimes someone doesn't ate apple or oranges they gave it away or exchange it with something else(yes,we do business in here)

BF641F9E-A950-489B-8441-DC2ACCAAF7BB.jpeg

and this one is,sketch from my bunk,in front of me is the shower room,it has no door,no privacy in here
on the left is stair to go downstairs,there you see a garbage can and door,that door connected to next unit only accessible by officers only.

5FC2BA3C-F8E4-4AE8-8943-940B0593CC0F.jpeg

here's another sketch of Dormitory,this one is located by the corner of unit structure,s,it's only house two detainees

E48B2031-A647-44A1-81F0-60252218B258.jpeg

ok,now let's talk about foods..
the foods,wasn't that bad but menus never changes they only alterntes the day they are serving to detainees,but no complaints here,we don't have that privilege.
foods serve in a lunchboxes type,made from hard plastic,the spork also made from plastics so no metals utensils are allowed.

for Breakfast,..served at 6:30am
two carton milk 1/2 pint,a bannana or oranges,or bagel, a jelly jam,butter and 4 small packs of sugar.

for Lunch served every 12pm
.same utensil same lunchboxes
rice with chilly bean (like in wendy) 4 pcs of white bread square shape,an oranges,broccoli and juice.

for Dinner..served at 5pm
spaghetti with meatballs,4 pcs square white bread,juices.

that's it..

C0525F03-9FCD-46A9-A6A2-2F1A996D24BC.jpeg

this foods cart station,this is where they transport our breakfast,lunch,dinner from kitchen
it kept hot and warm,every time this foods cart entering our unit,it must be inspected then check,counted for so,to make sure nothing is missing..also there's always two volunteers detainees whose job is serving all detainees,they get paid to do this work $1/day each detainees are only allowed to work for 5 days/weeks,their salaries paid and transferred into their Commisarry account,we aren't allowed to have cash in our possession not even personal belongings.

B4248385-47FC-457F-A634-44CD27942392.jpeg

the lunchboxes and plastic spork.

F9A1E019-0269-4DCF-9BA6-9C3D81245C6A.jpeg

if i got lucky,i can hae like 4 of these given out by others detainees,in here you'll have to make a lot of friends,to survive and to socialize,we help out each others,in here nobody fight or argues with you,we are all have same fate and situation everyone respect everybody.

3A9C0E4B-DF5D-43F1-A2C2-3C2D55BC23CB.jpeg

the cup are ICE property,wich is has to be returned if detainees released,

and each detainees also have their own lockers,so that they can store their foods safely..

detainees are allowed to buying foods,dry foods only from commissary machine,this products are our daily necessities,from hygiene to foods all this products are runs by ICE,so ICE also making money fom immigrants that they round up,,if you think the Taxes that you paid for,are used to finance all facility across the country,you're mistaken
this facility also runs/operate by a company call AGS look it up.
016E7E67-715F-4071-9AA4-23B76831E8F7.jpeg

this is our jacket
each detainees are issued
two pair pants blue,4 short sleeve white color,4 underwear,2short,and 2 shirt the short one,,it's exactly look like prison garment only better and more nicer,kinda like what nurses wear.

D3C80B43-FE4E-4C7F-9960-54F24A0153C6.jpeg

this tablet
this tablet are life savior but also bank breaker,you gotta pay to use this Tablet,in each unit it has 7 tablets only...1 hours of use cost you $3 (again ICE making money) most of detainees using this tablets for Playing Games,watch games or watching movies,and to make videos call with family..your families also can send money through your commissary account,limit $100 per transaction in a day,you may send three times per week,and when you're releadsed ICE returned the funds to you whatever balance you have in that account,but only limit $1000

so,,i will post more latter on.
ask me anything,coz i got a lot to tell.

qclabrat

Welcome back, Mrs Liong mentioned your diary and drawings and was really looking forward to them. She wasn't wrong, you are also quite the artist and historian. I'll bring Lulu (my little poodle) over in the coming weeks after CNY to see Jack. She's like one my kids as well and understand you missing him so much. Here's us at Jack's trail. Keep every ride epic my friend.
IMG_20191006_101658.jpg

liong71er

Welcome back, Mrs Liong mentioned your diary and drawings and was really looking forward to them. She wasn't wrong, you are also quite the artist and historian. I'll bring Lulu (my little poodle) over in the coming weeks after CNY to see Jack. She's like one my kids as well and understand you missing him so much. Here's us at Jack's trail. Keep every ride epic my friend.
View attachment 116598
that's a nice peeps there,
? and great way use of chainring and picture,very nice Thanks guys..
and happy CNY to you too
i hope jack likes Lulu
thanks Walter!!

Top Bottom