The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

iman29

@iman29 Ian you can only make custom workouts on certain devices for Zwift...once made they can be used anywhere because they are in your account. For example, I do all of my zwift rides off of an iPad mini (thing is like 11 years old). For some reason, it is baller for running my workouts mirrored on Apple TV (but my MacBook Pro stinks at running the rides). But the iPad mini is not compatible for creating custom workouts, so I create them on my laptop in the app, and ride them from my iPad.

Does that make sense? May be that your computer not compatible to build the workouts ?
Right I got it.

I used to do all my Zwift off aN old windows laptop, So based off that link and some others you could just copy the workout file into a folder and then it shows up under custom. I would never spend time creating my own because I really have no idea on creating my own and there’s so many good ones already published.

I was using that “what’s on zwift” web site way before custom workouts were even a thing they let you do on zwift.

Good to know tho I can use my laptop to find some more and then they will show up on my ATV.

goldsbar

I would never spend time creating my own because I really have no idea on creating my own and there’s so many good ones already published.
It's good for when you like a workout, but maybe the rest intervals are a little long and you want to shorten them or instead of five intervals you want six. Only takes a minute on a PC. Even better, you can add your own text messages for motivation!

Top Bottom