The Guitar Player Thread.

So if anyone is interested to see my 16 year old and his 3 friends they are performing at Jersey Girl Brewery Friday night as part of a fundraiser for the girls HS lacrosse team.

If you show up and find me remind me you saw this on MTBNJ I might even buy you a beer.
While all 4 of them are part of the HS rock and roll academy classes, they formed this band in addition and only practice at “LUNCH”. Yes the band name needs some work but when they performed a few weeks ago they blew me away.
Not sure if this link will work but there’s 3 videos in this shared folder. The 4:59 one is my fav song they did I’ve watched it about 40-50 times no kidding. Beggin.

He’s the bass player and yes sorry not sorry in advance for the dad screaming.

A289F5B6-212B-4CCA-A94C-354183A9C5A0.jpeg

If stealing Dean's guitar falls through...Maybe. I'm thinking about just throwing some Fishmans in my Legator and calling it a day though. That guitar plays so good.
I always wanted a Legator. I just saw Charles Caswell unbox a new one today. Looks sick.

Speaking of Fishman’s, I think I’m about to pull the trigger on Willie Adler’s signature set to drop in my LP. I have mixed feelings about modifying it but I’ve been chasing that Lamb of God tone for years…. It’s time.

I always wanted a Legator. I just saw Charles Caswell unbox a new one today. Looks sick.

Speaking of Fishman’s, I think I’m about to pull the trigger on Willie Adler’s signature set to drop in my LP. I have mixed feelings about modifying it but I’ve been chasing that Lamb of God tone for years…. It’s time.

I'll more than likely drop in the Abasis because, that's who basically invented them.

New Angel dropped Friday. I've had 9 on repeat ever since. Such a fun jam and video. Angel's personality comes through so much in the new record, I feel like some of the older stuff was forced because he was afraid to really come out. Now he doesn't give AF and the music has really shown...Anywho, give it a spin and a share to help out a local.

Been waiting for a Tim Henson Nylon string since they were announced, over a year. Ibanez just dropped a stock version of the guitar without the Fishman so I grabbed one of those. Sold my Travel Setup so the 1 in 1 out rule applies.

Sweet water takes pictures and sends them to you before they pack the guitar up. Definitely a cool touch.

IMG_8558.jpeg

IMG_8551.jpeg

IMG_8556.jpeg

My pick hand is so heavy I’m going through my collection and upping the bottom strings to a more bigger one. Found 80s for the 8-String…

IMG_8656.jpeg

I wonder what asshole had to BUY one of these because someone named @iman29 couldn’t pull off a super simple heist in Europe 😂

IMG_8991.jpeg

In related news the Nova, Ghost, and a Trials bike are up for grabs in order to cover this because it was a lot of dollars. Way more than the free one Ian was supposed to get.

1k for the Nova - $1,750 new. New strings and recently setup and cleaned, it’s basically brand new now.

IMG_8953.jpeg

IDK on the Ghost, maybe $600? They’re $1,100 new. It has new strings.

IMG_8961.jpeg

Nova is also sold so the Kiesel is almost a wash. At least until I buy a Universe to replace the Nova 😂

Back
Top Bottom