The Guitar Player Thread.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep it is quite new. It's an awesome guitar. I'll usually keep a guitar for a couple months then move it along to check out something else, just something I like to do.
I always buy with this intention and then I get lazy, never move said guitar, and just end up with lots of guitars...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
23 year anniversary of Crystal Planet. Probably my favorite guitar album of all time. I bought this during my honeymoon when it came out, I like absolutely had to have it the second it was available. We ended up seeing him live a few weeks later at the Tradewinds where he played his entire discography beginning to end. I caught a pick and still have it. Good times.

Steve Vai

You should throw some bare knuckle ragnaroks or some other banging pickup in that thing and just chug for days. Delete the neck pickup, leave cavity open, add something dope in the back. So metal.

I have a Super Distortion in my Talman I might swap in. It's a little twangy with the new strings on it.

iman29

I don’t have a good way to post video but proud dad moment last week at the town carnival.

My middle sons (19 yr old) college band was scheduled to play and their bass guitar player got sick and could not make it.

Youngest son (14) got recruited to play with them on 3 weeks notice and totally rocked it. They did 11 songs some Foo fighters, Nirvana and Green Day. Place was on its feet at the end.

He will be playing again this Friday at the St Therese carnival at Horseshoe Lake

5C9001D2-16D5-423B-B621-BD4A3D95370F.jpeg

rustynuts

Anyone have experience playing a ESP LTD deluxe. My nephew is a teenager and can play pretty well. He is looking to play/purchase one, any one with feedback?
Thanks

Steve Vai

I did. I've owned quite a few of them at this point, including my new V. I love them.

Hey, does your nephew want a V?

Top Bottom