The Good Deals Thread

Garmin Edge 830 - $200 on eBay via Buydig

Came in a Beach Camera box too, I guess they're selling under a different name on eBay.

Is that Intense any good?

It's really good. I had the XC for about 6 months.

The geo is smack dab in the downcountry territory. Plenty capable descending while being nimble on climbs and flats. NX sucks but you can upgrade that super easy. Tires and wheels aren't incredible either but the brakes are the stars of the show.

$2300 for a carbon bike it's really hard to go wrong.
Does Costco return policy apply? lol.

It sure does.

BOGO on all Kona Process in stock and 50% off a bunch of other Kona bikes

This is an amazing deal for 1099

The best deal I have ever seen personally on a FS Mtb. Only XL still available.

They also have the Nukeproof Scout 290 Race on Sale for $799. Great deal for a HT.

This is an amazing deal for 1099

Nukeproof, Ragley and Vitus are on fire sale right now because their parent company (Chain Reaction) is in bankruptcy proceedings in the UK. TBD if those brands will continue, so buyer beware you may not be able to get warranty or replacement parts down the road. Killer deals though if you don't care. Chain Reaction has stopped shipping outside the EU for now as well. I am kind of in need of a Ragley der hanger and they are not available. Rumor has it some independent machine shops are going to start making them though.

Nukeproof, Ragley and Vitus are on fire sale right now because their parent company (Chain Reaction) is in bankruptcy proceedings in the UK. TBD if those brands will continue, so buyer beware you may not be able to get warranty or replacement parts down the road. Killer deals though if you don't care. Chain Reaction has stopped shipping outside the EU for now as well. I am kind of in need of a Ragley der hanger and they are not available. Rumor has it some independent machine shops are going to start making them though.
Good points. The Vitus has a UDH, which was my biggest concern for replacement.

My Nukeproof Mega 29 I had uses UDH so that's good for the new owner of it but other parts maybe tough.

My Nukeproof Mega 29 I had uses UDH so that's good for the new owner of it but other parts maybe tough

Goshdarnit - Ragley is the only one without UDH of course
There are so many of these bikes out there, I'm sure the market will develop parts. In the meantime have you checked this page out for your part? They might have one.

Summit bicycles has select Evil and Forbidden bikes at 60% off. Someone buy the medium wreckoning or I won't be able to resist...
Sub $3k? Just buy it. This market isn't forever. You will always be able to get your money back when it normalizes.

On the website it says "up to 60% off" and "chat for price" which kind of sounds like a scam. But yeah, probably worth a shot.

View attachment 229648
They have the medium GX as a separate item. You can add it to your cart for under $3k without chat. Tbf, I don't know anything about the reputation of the shop.

Back
Top Bottom