The Garbage Heap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some Beta Max tapes if you're interested.

But as Luke pointed out, the mo-town store has been a 29r shop for awhile. Randolph really just got their act together. :D

If you don't want one don't buy one. It's your money spend it however you want. Just don't come cryin' to us when you can't sell your 26r

Maybe not such a great idea...

I will make sure to sharpen my elbows! So do people get time bonuses for slowing down for other trail users? Hint hint!!!!

Hum....

I will try this again...

I will have to sharpen my elbows up! So the question is does oen get a time bonus for slowing down for other trail users?!?!?!?!

I know it may not seem like a big deal at Stephens (except in the Maze), but really at other parks where there are alot of users the idea of going balls out just screams of trouble waiting to happen..

Just a thought.

Bob W.

It was pointed out to me today that the last user who made threats of sharpening their elbows was banned. I'm giving you a longer leash because you like me so much.

Thanks.

It was pointed out to me today that the last user who made threats of sharpening their elbows was banned. I'm giving you a longer leash because you like me so much.

Thanks.

So now that that comment is removed it will stay???

Bob

any obvious copying is obvious and the original designer should be asked to tweak the design

Brought to you by

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom