The Covid effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, do you really care what the goal is? He didn’t come on here as a friend to say anything supportive or constructive. You came on here to badger me. Let’s keep it simple and what it is you chose to come in here and give me a hard time and break my balls. Let’s stop pretending like you actually give a shit. Oh, and I’m just saying this for someone else.

Does the timeline matter to you guys? If I say that it’s temporary, that means it’s temporary. My company offered to cover all moving expenses and to help out with a house. As a family, we made the decision a long time ago not to move back to New Jersey. I am solely here for work. I may be working here in a year, that can still be temporary believe it or not. What I find the job that suits me, is convenient and pays what I want then I will stop working in NJ. I’m not a person that likes to hop around a different jobs all the time, so why would I take a job that I don’t really want?

Lastly, I am allowed to not want to move back to New Jersey. You guys are allowed to like New Jersey. Just like someone that wants to live in thumb. Fuck Tennessee. They are allowed to live there and wear a cowboy hat if they want. I wish I was at home every day of the week right now? Yes I do. You can still break my balls and make fun of me for it. If that’s what you wanna do as grown men. In a sense, I am grateful for Covid, otherwise I would still be living in New Jersey. Not the worst case scenario, but Covid gave me the opportunity to get out. Something I had always wanted to do. Honestly, the wife and I were looking to buy a house in Denver back in 2008. we ended up getting stuck here. Has the in-laws offered us their place in Flemington while they moved to Singapore for work for two years. Not an excuse, I just didn’t take that opportunity to get out. Once again, you don’t need to be so sensitive and take it as me telling you to get out. Getting out and moving somewhere else was the right thing for me and my family. If you really enjoy New Jersey, stay here and love it to death.
@UtahJoe and @Tennessee and @ShoreTraffic in this thread
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom