The clothes you wear on a bike...

Where do you buy your cycling clothes?

• Local Bike Shop

• Online from a retailer (e.g. Competitive Cyclist)

• Online direct from brand (e.g. Rapha)

• I haven't bought new bike clothes in years - my wife buys all my clothes (this is legitimate)

• I haven't bought new bike clothes in years - brands pay me to wear clothes (I'm a baller)

• I haven't bought new bike clothes in years - I like the smell of my old clothes

• I haven't bought new bike clothes in years - I only wear team gear

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReverendNewman

Some stuff I just won't buy online. I have to touch clothes and feel the material. Plus I like to try them on as different manufacturers have different styles and fits.

ReverendNewman

I had a few pais of Zoics for years. But the padding sucked and the outer shell was not stretchable material which I hated. They always pulled. Got a couple of pairs of Bontragers and I love 'em. Great padding, all round stretch, stink resistant.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
fox shorts and usually a tank top from gap fit/athleta/similar store or some random 5k shirt i picked up.

and of course my MTBNJ socks because they're awesome.

jumpa

Online. Shops just don't have the brand selection I want. Otherwise I'd buy from a brick and mortar for the instant gratification.

rick81721

Lothar
Delivered today. When they say flyweight it's no joke!

19051892_133032250606451_7700945356082642944_n.jpg

So far, rapha flyweight is passing the Florida in late June/early July test. Significantly cooler than lightweight. :thumbsup:

Gnick

ive been wearing long pants and long sleeves soaked in permethrin to avoid ticks. i dont want any of those critters on me.

Top Bottom