Testing 1-2-3

I have been noticing this as well...other sites load quickly for me, but this loads about 25%, then sits there for about 30 seconds before actually loading the site.

iv noticed similar, mostly on chrome mobile on android.

I have been noticing this as well...other sites load quickly for me, but this loads about 25%, then sits there for about 30 seconds before actually loading the site.
+1. Thought it was just all the extra security crap on my phone from work but same here.

@Patrick I know you've said that there are upgrades due. Do you want to start taking up a collection now to get the ball rolling? I'm happy to dive in and contribute

@Patrick I know you've said that there are upgrades due. Do you want to start taking up a collection now to get the ball rolling? I'm happy to dive in and contribute

Many thanks - but i'm mostly kidding around - the team keeps the s/w subscriptions up-to-date.
probably could use an admin upgrade, these crusty old unix hacks don't get this fancy object stuff.

seems to be a little better today -

Many thanks - but i'm mostly kidding around - the team keeps the s/w subscriptions up-to-date.
probably could use an admin upgrade, these crusty old unix hacks don't get this fancy object stuff.

seems to be a little better today -
Yea it's definitely better than it's been the past week or so. LMK if there's anything I may be able to help with though

Back
Top Bottom