Tell me where you rode today...

thegock

PXL_20230322_183716389-01.jpeg

sundaydoug

The fine for using an e-bike in a state park is the same as the fine for urinating in the woods in a state park, $74.
That's kind of what I was getting at.

I was also curious as to why someone riding an ebike, if indeed the place they were riding was officially not ebike friendly, would be surprised at another trail user saying something to them about it.

Personally, I couldn't care less what kind of bike you're riding as long as you're respectful to other trail users and the trail itself. However, regardless of what you may happen to think about the rules themselves, you can't exactly complain about people telling you that you're breaking the rules if you are actually breaking the rules. Especially if you're aware of the rules.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Personally, I couldn't care less what kind of bike you're riding as long as you're respectful to other trail users and the trail itself. However, regardless of what you may happen to think about the rules themselves, you can't exactly complain about people telling you that you're breaking the rules if you are actually breaking the rules. Especially if you're aware of the rules.

100%. When I'm breaking the rules, I know there's a chance I'll get called out for it, but I'm pretty good at apologizing and playing dumb.

Kaleidopete

That's kind of what I was getting at.

I was also curious as to why someone riding an ebike, if indeed the place they were riding was officially not ebike friendly, would be surprised at another trail user saying something to them about it.

A lot of ebikes don't look like ebikes now a days. If people ask me if it's a ebike, I say I can't admit to it. :Ugh:

Top Bottom