Tell me where you rode today...

I've surprisingly been enjoying riding my Hightower.

27.5x4 then 29x2.x

My hero has fallen.

1671163414723.gif

I went again last night and figured that extra set of tracks was yours, probably just missed you. Conditions were crazy good, so I went again this morning before work. Now I'm looking forward to a few days off.

Broke the derailleur and rear wheel two months ago. They are fixed now, but not actually put back together yet. I've surprisingly been enjoying riding my Hightower. I'll probably go back to fat next week though.

Yea I saw your file not long after I got home. Almost a flyby!

It's 27.5x2.8, but yeah, I've been thinking about doing something even crazier.

Never meet your heroes.
So, did I get this right?!?! You ride your HT in the snow on 27.5x2.8 tires but then you ride the fat bike on 27.5x4 all year round…that’s ballsy!

Wrong
Google tells me Cunningham park ...
Correct lol . Haven't been in like 5 years . Most of the jumps were covered for winter but a couple lines open . Thought it would be frozen, but I was wrong . Was rolling slow and getting slower by the minute. Made the best of it. Def going back in the summer with my DJ . Legit bmx jumps much excite.

Wrong

Correct lol . Haven't been in like 5 years . Most of the jumps were covered for winter but a couple lines open . Thought it would be frozen, but I was wrong . Was rolling slow and getting slower by the minute. Made the best of it. Def going back in the summer with my DJ . Legit bmx jumps much excite.
I looked that up. Wow, some nice BMX like features. Wish that was close by

Back
Top Bottom