Tannus tubeless mtb tire insert review.

Joe J

Installed the tubolight today pice of cake. Maybe an extra 2min to insert it but the tire went on as usual. Big bonus was no need to use the compressor to seat the tire just a floor pump. FWIW if ordering these you don't need the special valve stems the relief channel in the liner will allow air flow.

Cassinonorth

That site takes 1 month +. Just FYI. The lord Gunn is $$$, but I got my stuff in less than 5 business days

I will say, pricey for sure...but the package is moving about Italy and the US in a pretty quick fashion for me. Excited to try them....the SL's were sold out so I went with the Heavy Duties which were 25g more a piece but still 180g lighter than Cushcore each.

fedex.PNG

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will say, pricey for sure...but the package is moving about Italy and the US in a pretty quick fashion for me. Excited to try them....the SL's were sold out so I went with the Heavy Duties which were 25g more a piece but still 180g lighter than Cushcore each.

View attachment 172714
Which site did you order from?

Leadman

Formerly: Harry Hamilton
Has anyone tried the Vittoria or CushCore inserts? Still on the fence whether the extra weight is worth the extra protection. Mixed opinions whether the handling is improved or not... thanks

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Has anyone tried the Vittoria or CushCore inserts? Still on the fence whether the extra weight is worth the extra protection. Mixed opinions whether the handling is improved or not... thanks
I have the CushCore Pro's on my Pivot since last April Set up with Carbon Stan's Flow CB7 rims and Maxxis DHF/DHR tires. My fat ass is running 13-14psi those rides we did at Stephens. You'd prolly be looking at the XC version...
CADEF7A2-01FA-4FA4-9734-A595A8FF264F_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Cushcores may as well be made with lead. So maybe you’ll like them? Leadman…:)

These are the inserts you are looking for.

EB77E028-0929-4F79-ACB6-CCDE0D34A969.gif

Top Bottom