Stumpjumper Comp S4 - Upgraded with AXS GX, Enve bars, I9 wheels and stem

SSmtbr

Editing for updated post:
2021 Stumpjumper Comp in size S4 (I'm 5'11" for reference - aka large in most bike sizes) with a handful of nice/bling upgrades to it (will update with pictures later today/tonight with more details) in great shape with some added frame protection applied with Ride Wrap:

140/130mm travel (Fork recently serviced, I have rear shock service kit, just haven't done it yet since it's been running smooth)
X-fusion manic dropper (stock)
Fox 34 Rhythm fork (stock)

SLX crankset w 30t ring (stock)
SLX microspline 10-51 cassette (stock)
SLX 4 piston brakes (stock)

Upgrades:
Industry 9 318 stem, 50mm, orange
Enve M6 handlebar, 780mm length, 7.5 rise (low rise)
Handbuilt Industry 9 Hydra hubs (microspline freehub body) with Flow MK4 rims, 32 spoke, orange (matches the stem for bling)
SRAM AXS GX

8/7 edit - *Due to the Stumpjumper market crash I’ll leave this up and will entertain offers. Pictures still to follow for anyone interested*

Located in Little Falls/Montclair.

IMG_7723.jpg

Last edited:
Is S4 some new sizing metric? Or is it not large it's Grande?
Specialized decided to do away with traditional sizing on some bikes and shift to "S-Sizing" *rolleyes*...So someone could be an S3 to an S5 depending on whether they want a longer, more stable bike at S5 or S3 for a more nimble ride or S4 for in-between. I'm firmly a large, Grande, groß, in any bike I ride and bought the S4 because charts said it was equivalent to a large and fits great.

Update...So the frame I wanted to buy is no longer available, but will leave this up in the event someone is looking for a full bike...At the moment, unless someone just wants the bare frame (with the shock and fork) I won't be parting it out. Thanks!

I’ll save my remarks I was going to say earlier and simply say that the massive price drop must’ve just happened overnight from when I checked yesterday but will update my post. Good news for buyers though new or used!

Back
Top Bottom