Strictly METAL

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will assume everyone has been spinning the new Archspire all day today. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's so damn good.

The video of their moms reacting to this is great. When their heads start exploding they just laugh. I guess watching your sons tongue flopping around from a decapitated neck is hilarious 😂

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Took the boy out to see Born of Osiris, Shadow of Intenet, and Signs of the Swarm this evening in Asbury Park.

I've seen BOO a few times and there always an absolute hoot. So, so good.

20211107_215411.jpg

I've been a Shadow of Intenet fan since Reclaimer so I was super excited to see them. Worth the wait, phenomenal live.

Signs of the Swarm was probably the heaviest band I've ever seen. We hid in the back because the pit was insane. Those guys do not fuck around.

We spent $200 at the Merch table because. Support the bands you ❤

20211108_000704.jpg

20211107_193904.jpg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've seen BOO a few times and there always an absolute hoot. So, so good.
Did you ever see them in the early days.... like '06 ish? I liked the rawness back then. They felt a little over produced last time I saw them... too much amp modeling and processing going on these days. Still a great fucking show though.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Did you ever see them in the early days.... like '06 ish? I liked the rawness back then. They felt a little over produced last time I saw them... too much amp modeling and processing going on these days. Still a great fucking show though.

First time I saw them was when Tomorrow We Die Alive dropped. Like 2013 or 14? They had a bass player back then, 'member?

Andypowerful

Heard Dio Holy Diver playing over the speakers at ShopRite tonight. One of the god father’s of heavy metal is now easy listening? Am I getting that old or did some kid plug his playlist into the muzak machine?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Best scene, even Meatloaf as his dad. Although I'll have to admit, once you listen to Killswitch Engage's cover of Holy Diver, Dio's version sound much more tame. But nothing that I could see the Grandmas rocking out to in ShopRite
Yeah Killswitch did crush that song….

I’ve had “Dio has rocked…for a long long tiiiime. Now it’s time for him to pass the tooorch” stuck in my head since 5am. Thanks.

Top Bottom